I just finished building a webpage for this software release, so I thought I’d mention it here.
Pybrary.Plot is a C# / .NET library designed for simple X/Y graphs and plots. It has the following capabilities:
- multiple datasets with independent line and symbol styling,
- numeric, date based, and time span based X axis options,
- unlimited number of numeric Y axes,
- scatter series type (arbitrary x/y values),
- stacked plot series type,
- basic menu driven user-interface (zooming, saving plot),
- ability to save plot to clipboard as data and image,
- capable of drawing on any graphics implementation – i.e. printers, screens,
- Open Source, available under the modified BSD license.
Check out the website for more information, including screenshots and an online demo.